Please be advised that this public meeting is open to the public and will be held in Town Hall Government Center, 6601 Main Street, Miami Lakes, FL 33014. Public Meetings will be held at the physical meeting location stated above. For access to the meeting agendas please visit www.miamilakes-fl.gov/agenda. For Live video stream of meetings please visit www.miamilakes-fl.gov/agenda
Public Comments will be accepted by the following means:
- Members of the public may attend the meeting at the physical meeting location state above and deliver their public comments in person during the public comment portion of the agenda.
- You can also submit a Pre-recorded Video for Public Comments, by visiting https://www.miamilakes-fl.gov/remotecomments. Videos submitted cannot exceed 3 minutes and should be submitted one day before the meeting.
- A person wishing to participate in Remote Public Comments can either:
(1) Join the meeting via: https://www.miamilakes-fl.gov/remotecomments. You must have a working microphone and working web camera in order to participate in live remote public comments. If you wish to speak you must raise your hand by clicking on the Reactions icon and selecting Raise Hand. IT will allow each participant to speak one at a time as the Raise Hand icon appears. If you would like to show your live feed/video, please request it when unmuted to speak.
(2) Call in live during the meeting to listen to the meeting via phone and/or to participate in public comments. If you wish to speak, please raise your hand by pressing *9. This will show the Raise Hand icon on the screen and IT will allow each participant to speak one at a time as the Raise Hand icon appears.
You may call in to any of the following numbers:
PLEASE ENTER THE MEETING ID# WHEN PROMPTED: 666 475 152#
Public Comments will be heard at the beginning of each meeting and once all are heard, Public Comments will be closed. Each speaker will be afforded (3) minutes to speak.
All comments or questions from the attending public shall be directed to the mayor, in a courteous tone. To ensure the orderly conduct and efficiency of the meeting, public comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes maximum per person.
No clapping, applauding, heckling, verbal outburst in support of, or in opposition to a speaker or his/her remarks shall be permitted. Should a member of the attending audience become unruly or behave in any manner that disrupts the orderly and efficient conduct of the meeting, such person will be asked to leave the meeting. As a courtesy to others, all electronic devices must be set to silent mode to avoid disruption of the proceedings.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT OF 1990, PERSONS NEEDING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING SHOULD CALL TOWN HALL AT (305) 364-6100, BY 5 PM, NO LATER THAN (2) BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING FOR ASSISTANCE.